• To function as the bridge to connect organizations with diverse talents.
• To maintain networks of communication and cooperation between organizations in the community
• To bring humanity and opportunity to the job market, to enhance lives, businesses and communities.
• To provide internship opportunities and job trainings to college students to further educate and discover young talents.
• To organize leadership development programs for students to become leaders in community and civic affairs.
• To deliver the best recruiting media and platforms for connecting jobs and people.
• To inform and educate community about career opportunities and current state of job market.
• To shape and transform the future of communities by providing the necessary information and services to help them be more aware of the opportunities that exist for employment and employment training.